Friday, October 13, 2006

Quick Update

Quick Update

I've been very busy the past few days. I went to a birthday party on Sunday, met a lot of very nice people, ate some amazing Peruvian food and had a really great time. Photos to come soon…

Barcelona hosted Europe's HUGE International Erotic Film Festival. I did not go but I wish that I would have after hearing what some friends said about it. Apparently, it was totally and utterly crazy. Live shows, product demos, various sex “classes”, photo ops, etc. I think that I would have pissed my pants. It could have been worth it just for the shock value alone (not to mention the photos, which were allowed).

Montjuïc Photos

Above is a photo taken from Montjuïc. Montjuïc is a very large hill located near the center of Barcelona. It has some of the best views of Barcelona and features a lot of popular sights including the Modern Art Museum, Palau National, the Olympic Ring (where the 1992 Olympics were held) many beautiful gardens, Castle de Montjuïc (which was built in the 18th century) along with many more.

All of the photos can be viewed here.

No comments: