It's official - I'm going to Rome! I booked my flight to Rome, along with a 2nd trip to London.
Rome: October 18th-24th (yes, in two weeks)
London: November 16th - 22nd
Getting there is basically free. My round-trip flight to Rome set me back a total of $25.00, including fees & taxes. London will be $75. I will be in Rome for 5 days, so I hope to enjoy most of what Rome has to offer. Below is currently on my agenda. Please let me know if you have anything you think I should add, remove or substitute.
- St. Peters Basilica
- Fontana dei Fiumi (Piazza di Trevi)
- Pantheon (Piazza della Rotonda)
- Forum Romanum (Coliseum nearby)
- Galleria Borguhese (Villa Borguese Park)
- Piazza Novona (according to many, it's the most beautiful square in the world)
- Botanical Gardens (Lungotevere Farnesina)