Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dolce & Gabanna Barcelona

Less than two months ago Dolce & Gabanna broke ground on a new store on the fashionable Passig de Gracia in Barcelona (less than 5 minutes from my friends house). The store adds to the already impressive number of luxury stores such as Valentino, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Armani, Versace, Bulgari etc…

D&G really must have wanted the store open for the Christmas rush because it was recently completed and had its grand opening just one week ago. Today I went into the store for the first time and was greeted by some extremely nice workers. They were more than happy to show me some 500 euro jeans, 450 euro shirts, a 300 euro belt and a pair of boots for 700 euro. Of course I bought them all. Then I woke up, realized I was dreaming and cried myself back to sleep.

P.S. Isn't the necklace amazing?

No comments: