Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

For the past 23 years I've celebrated Christmas with family and friends back in Wisconsin. This afternoon I'm going to my friend Keyan's house where a small group of friends will celebrate together. The following 8 countries will be represented: Switzerland, Peru, Spain, Italy, Denmark, France, Uruguay, and the U.S.

We all chipped in money and bought copious amounts of food and drink. Somehow I was elected to cook the turkey. Please wish me luck....!


To all my family and friends back home: know that I'm thinking of you with much love this holiday season, and always!

Merry Christmas
Feliz Navidad
Joyeux Noel
Frohliche Weihnachten
Buon Natale
Merii Kurisumasu
Prettige Kerstdagen
Boas Festas
Zalig Kerstfeest

Feliz Natal

Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merri Xmas to you too!!! Hope your Turkey turned out..I'm sure it was delicious!!It's awesome the cultural mix of friend you are dining with...you forgot to add your Polish & German backgroud:) Blessings to you!!!! XOXOXO Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Chris when did you start using words like copious? Have a Merry Christmas from Danielle, Riley, and you big Bro!

NeiLDC said...

Hi Chris,
Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon.Wish you all the happiness around Chris and hope i could be near there and include me on the list..
Un abrazo
Neil