Wednesday, January 31, 2007

An act of pure kindness

I was very upset with myself shortly before leaving Zürich because I lost two post cards that I had written and addressed, but had not yet stamped and delivered to the post office. Even worse, I was leaving Zürich and didn't have time to buy more and thought my message would be lost forever.

Amazingly, I just checked my email and received a thank you from one of the people that I addressed the postcards too. Some amazingly thoughtful and generous person must have found my postcards, paid the postage and sent them. Whoever you are, thank you. I'll never get to directly thank you for your kindness, but it did not go unnoticed. I'll make sure to pass the kindness on. Friends, I hope you do, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris I'm not sure which postcards you were talking about, but Danielle and I received one a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for the love! Stay safe and have fun. Give me a call sometime soon!