I arrived in Züri after what was the worst landing that I've ever experienced. Europe had record winds that wreaked havoc throughout central and eastern europe.
- The wealth is totally obscene. I started to count the number of Porches and stopped at 10 in less than 1 hour. Shortly after that I saw a brand new shinny Rolls Royce, followed by a Bentley just a few minutes later.
- The city is very clean, almost to the point where it makes the city feel sterile.
- The tap water is very good. Over 1,200 fountains are scattered all over the city. It seems like they are everywhere.
- I've been lucky because the weather has been mild with no snow.
- The breads, jams and deserts are extremely good.
- As expected, things are very expensive.
- I've just been taking it easy and enjoying the tranquil feel of the city.