Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Real Windows to the Soul

Pretty random post, but this is the type of stuff I find intriguing.

As the old saying goes, "the eyes are the windows to the soul". True, yet I think an persons personal space (room/house/apartment, etc) create a much more vibrant and detailed image. Honestly, what’s better than going over to someone’s house and looking at their stuff (or lack their of)? Nothing. Whether you realize it or not, you directly or indirectly send a message with every item in your house. The stuff that people put on bulletin boards and their refrigerator is especially interesting.

What does your stuff say about you?

2 comments:

Sam said...

i've got a lot of empty 1L bottled water container in every corner of my house. i drink a lot throughout the day to keep me hydrated, & esp for my skin. i end up peeing in them when i feel lazy going to the bathroom. :-) I end up throwing all em anyway so might as well use 'em for some other else... hahaha now that is such a gross guilty pleasure.

Chris Rako said...

ummm,yeahhh...that's gross.