Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Suddenly I Don't See

Hillary Clinton is selecting her presidential campaign song via vote on her website. I'd link to it, but I don't want to make you puke.

Anyway, the current front runner is "Suddenly I See"by KT Tunstall. Are people not listening to the lyrics? The first refrain of the song goes like this:

Her face is a map of the world
Is a map of the world
You can see she's a beautiful girl
She's a beautiful girl
And everything around her is a silver pool of light
The people who surround her feel the benefit of it
It makes you calm
She holds you captivated in her palm

Well there you have it. Hillary is a beautiful girl that will calm and captivate us by her silver pool of light.

Another song in the top 5, "
Every little thing she does is magic" by the Police, is equally absurd. Because remember, every little thing Hillary does is magic, everything she does just turns me on, even though my life before was tragic, now I know my love for her goes on...

Uh huh.
I can envision the commercials already. Please excuse me while I go puke.

No comments: