Monday, June 18, 2007

Embracing Randomness

I’ve learned to embrace the randomness in life. It’s amazing where it can lead you.

One recent example led me to score a free ticket to Sonar, an annual festival of progressive music and multimedia arts. This saved me $50, provided an opportunity to meet several interesting people, hear cutting edge music and see some remarkable art. I now understand why people rank it as one of the best music & art festivals in Europe. Photos to come soon…

I’ve had some amazing experiences by putting myself in situations that allow randomness to occur. Embrace the randomness in life's interactions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

100% true. And something else I need to do more of: say "yes". Whenever someone proposes something, don't think about it. Just say yes. The best things happen then.

The parties looked great. As does José. Damn :)