My previous posts got me thinking about the “lens” through which I see the world and below are some of my life rules/assumptions that immediately came to mind.
- Connect 24/7: Always on, always connected, always available. Privacy is an illusion
- Multiculturalism: An interest and desire to understand cultural difference
- Globalism: Because the world is so connected, it’s always getting easier make and maintain connections.
- Continual change is the norm….
- New experiences triumph over more “stuff”
- Fail…a lot: One must fail rapidly to rapidly succeed.
- Smaller: Bigger is not better.
- Happiness is family, friends and a passion that gets you out of bed every morning.
- Balance between enjoying the present and planning for the future.