Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My Mindset

My previous posts got me thinking about the “lens” through which I see the world and below are some of my life rules/assumptions that immediately came to mind.

  1. Connect 24/7: Always on, always connected, always available. Privacy is an illusion
  2. Multiculturalism: An interest and desire to understand cultural difference
  3. Globalism: Because the world is so connected, it’s always getting easier make and maintain connections.
  4. Continual change is the norm….
  5. New experiences triumph over more “stuff”
  6. Fail…a lot: One must fail rapidly to rapidly succeed.
  7. Smaller: Bigger is not better.
  8. Happiness is family, friends and a passion that gets you out of bed every morning.
  9. Balance between enjoying the present and planning for the future.

No comments: