Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mullet Mondays - Late

Here it is...a bit late. You see, the problem is that my friend lives in the most affluent area of Barcelona. People that sport the mullet tend to stay away from Gucci, Armani, Prada, Valentino, D&G, etc. As a result, I've seen a lot less mullets on the street, making them more difficult to share with you. Perhaps I need to visit the Raval and Born districts more often...they're both mullet heaven.

Thankfully, I saw this beauty on my way to dinner a few nights back. Notice how he's grooming while waiting for the light to turn green. I know deep down inside you wish that was your hand and not his.





1 comment:

NeiLDC said...

Hello,
im neil from madrid, came cross you blog to my friend alexsander.. nice one here. im linking you up in my blog..
neil