Thursday, September 07, 2006

Barcelona Beach Photos

Barcelona is known for its amazing beaches. The boardwalk allows you to easily move from one beach to the next. The photos below are from several of the beaches (Barceloneta, Olimpica and Bogatell). I've never been darker than I am right now. In fact, I'm much darker now than in these photos. Life as a beach bum is rough. Perhaps I need a job. Yes, yes I do.

Daniel from London (he is Carlos' friend)

The 500 euro per night hotel right on the beach.


Me & Carlos


Barceloneta beach

The sail boat harbor (sailing is very popular and classes are always happening)

Is it just me or does look very similar to the new apple store in Time Square? It's actually just a restaurant with a very nice entrance. The functional purpose of the big metal art sculpture is to create shade for the restaurant right under it.

No comments: