Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Let yourself be heard

Did you know that you can leave comments on all my posts? I have comments enabled, so you'll notice a comments link at the end of all posts. This is your chance to tell the world, er, I mean the 100 people or so that currently read my journal what you think.

I would be especially interested to hear from my readers in Turkey, Hong Kong, Slovakia, Germany, Ireland, UK and the Netherlands. I'm happy you did, but I'm also extreemly curious where you initially got the link...? Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the site - wherever you may be.

Detailed information on leaving a comment can be found on this page.

Note: the pie chart below, along with the geo map above illustrate the locations of the regular visitors to this journal. I find it extremely interesting how the internet allows someone from Slovakia to read a journal created by a guy from Milwaukee, WI, USA.



No comments: