Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Quick Update before London

I think the irregular sleep patters are starting playing with my body. I've been pretty tired the past few days and my throat started to feel sore yesterday. I bought myself some amoxiccillan (it’s OTC) and started taking that today. I need to make sure that I've feeling good for the trip tomorrow.

Another thing that got me worked up was the hair cut I got yesterday. I don’t like how short she cut it. The woman spoke English, so there was no language barrier to blame it on. This continued my sore throat initiated funk. I’m probably overreacting because I’m crabby from the sore throat.

Today I got all the necessary details settled for the trip and rested the majority of the day. The sleep has helped a lot and I’m already feeling much better. My bus to the Airport leaves at 7:00 AM. I had to get a lot of information for the trip which will make my all other trips much easier because I’ll know what bus to take, what time to leave, from where, etc…

I’ve been looking at prices and I can fly to Italy for 30 euro (including all taxes & fees) using the popular Ryanair. They have a special for the next 2 months where all you pay are the taxes and fees. My tentative plan is to fly into Florence. I'll stay in Florence for a few days and then train it to Rome.

Anyway, I'll be incommunicado for the next week or so. Rako out!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks good, if that helps. Now spike it up, and have a great time in London! =)

Chris Rako said...

The photo was taken 1 week ago, before the haircut. :(

Austin said...

Damn man, you have been busy!

I'll have to check on you more often. Stay safe.

Anonymous said...

have you gained weight?

Unknown said...

Something to remember as you try to learn spanish....

"In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French; I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their language."

Mark Twain

Rytron said...

i'm truly sorry. but i had to say it.

"how come every time you come around my london london bridge wanna come down"

have fun man!

Anonymous said...

Barcelona Gas Blast


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5377978.stm